Write for Us guide;
Thanks for showing interest in our guest posting or write for us program!
As you know, we’re always looking for new authors. If you’ve got an idea that will challenge our readers and move our industry forward, we want to hear about it. But you don’t need to wait for an idea that will redefine web design.
Just aim to bring readers a fresh perspective on a topic that’s keeping you up at night.
What we’re looking for?
You may submit a rough draft, a partial draft, or a short pitch (a paragraph or two summarizing your argument and why it matters to our readers) paired with an outline.
The more complete your submission is, the better feedback we can give you. Keep in mind that we only accept original content—we do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
What we publish?
- We publish articles that have between 600–2,500 words, depending on subject complexity.
- 1,500 words are about average.
- Articles may be casual in tone and content—great for less-intensive tutorials and posts—or rigorously structured and edited.
- Featured image is not necessary while submitting an article, we will take care of it.
- Select the right category.
- Don’t try to add too many external links in your article, if you do so, we will remove them. But we allow 3-4 do-follow backlinks in an article.
How to submit?
You can send your submission by clicking on Write for Us in the top menu or footer also, then fill the required fields, and submit your complete/partial article, but before hit submit button you must follow the above guidelines.
You may also use alternative methods like:-
Email us your submission. We prefer submissions as Google documents so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft.
You may also send us a plaintext file, a Markdown file, or a link to an HTML document. (Please do not send a ZIP file of assets unless requested by an editor.)
Here’s what happens after you hit Send:
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, the whole team will review and discuss it.
- It may take 2-3 days or sometimes more.
- The editor will collect the team’s feedback and get back to you with notes. (We rarely accept an article the first time around, but we’ll tell you if we’re interested.)
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back. The team will discuss it again and let you know if we want to accept it.
- If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, and style.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t give you a specific publication date until the article is almost ready to go live.
Feel free to contact us anytime for any query.
Regards My Inquisitor Team.