Web development intern job description
Here is a list of potential responsibilities for a web development intern:
- Assist in the development and maintenance of websites and web-based applications.
- Help with the coding and debugging of web applications.
- Contribute to the testing and debugging of websites and web-based applications.
- Assist with the implementation of web design and layout.
- Help with the creation of technical documentation.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to team projects.
- Stay up-to-date with current web development technologies and methodologies.
- Assist with the analysis of user needs and the development of solutions to meet those needs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.